ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – Asheville police said a woman suffered life-threatening injuries on Monday afternoon when she was struck by an Asheville Fire Department vehicle.
It happened around 1:30 p.m. on the 800 block of Patton Avenue.
As of Tuesday morning, police said the woman was at Mission Hospital
Upstate News Headlines
- Tropics Update: Hurricane Epsilon weakens to Category 1 storm
- Clemson vs Syracuse Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips Saturday 10/24/20
- Anderson uses artwork to honor Chadwick Boseman
- Fallen Deputy Crash Investigation
- Search underway for missing boater near Lake Hartwell
- Third-party candidate who dropped out of U.S. Senate race in SC discusses campaign, ads mentioning h
- Drug Takeback Day this Saturday
- Spartanburg economy continues recovery, local business leaders say
- Man Swims With Shark and Immediately Regrets It
- Man arrested in North Carolina with van full of guns and explosives, researched killing Joe Biden