In today’s video we talk about Another Upcoming Major Winter Storm,
This storm will feature Severe Weather, Freezing Rain, and Heavy Snowfall.
In a colder pattern this would likely be a major snowstorm, however we will end up a in a warm pacific driven pattern that will not allow for major amounts of snowfall.
The severe weather threat will need to be watched, as of now both the 31st and the 1st will have slight risks, with some potential for getting upgraded to enhanced.
#MajorWinterStorm #MajorStorm #SevereWeather
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- British biologist claims he has solved the mystery of the Loch Ness monster
- Drone Video Captures the Devastation From Alabama Tornado
- Frank Martin Gives Update on Gamecock Basketball
- Belk files for bankruptcy but stores will stay open
- Couple Describes The struggle to schedule a second vaccine dose in SC
- DHEC votes on vaccine distribution plan
- DHEC hiring positions to support COVID-19 response in South Carolina
- Hospitalizations outnumber new cases as new COVID-19 cases fall below 2,000 for the first time in a
- Long term care facilities and second dose of vaccine
- Dance studio launches virtual dance classes for people with disabilities