(CNN) — Another 712,000 Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week on a seasonally adjusted basis, according to the <a href=”https://www.dol.gov/ui/data.pdf” target=”_blank”>Labor Department</a>, as the job market recovery continues to slow.
That was a bit lower in the <a href=”https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/25/economy/unemployment-benefits-coronavirus/index.html” target=”_blank”>previous week</a>, which was revised higher.
Meanwhile, 288,701 workers filed
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma opening high-volume vaccine center in Greenville next week
- LIVE: Crump, Sellers announce civil rights lawsuit against Anderson Co. Sheriff's Office
- State and local law enforcement work together to secure State House grounds ahead of inauguration day
- Elvis Presley's Graceland starting virtual tours
- A Colorful Retirement Community Transcends Easy Definition in Some Kind of Heaven
- Can Sex and the City Soar Sans Samantha and Address Its White Feminism?
- Post Malone is donating 10,000 of his sold out Crocs to frontline workers
- SC State House closing to visitors until after inauguration as agencies beef up security following FBI warning
- 17-year-old identified as victim in double fatal shooting in Greer, coroner says
- DHEC confirms some problems reported with acquiring death certificates through new system