ANDERSON, SC (FOX Carolina) – Anderson County council members passed an emergency ordinance to declare a State of Emergency for Anderson County due to the ongoing pandemic in a meeting Tuesday afternoon.
The ordinance spells out certain operational procedures the county will adopt during the emergency.
“Unfortunately we’ve had a
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Now there's a light': Veteran says service dog saved her life
- Anderson PD searching for teen they say ran from mom at hospital
- Greenville County Schools Give Elearning update plus a coyote visits a SC school
- Crews tackle blaze on Glassy Mountain in Greenville Co.
- President Biden halts new oil and gas leases, permits on US land and water
- Asheville PD seeks public help finding man wanted for kidnapping, assault
- Cowpens getting new look thanks to grant
- Photos released of 3-year-old killed in homicide case involving cooking show winner
- Hearing reveals alarming new details about suspect arrested after FBI raid
- South Carolina leaders say the covid vaccine is rolling out at a slow pace