In this week’s Sunday Spotlight, NBC’s Harry Smith speaks with historian Jon Meacham about division in the United States. “We needed a shift in our dispositions of heart and mind,” he says. Meacham also shares that there have been several U.S. presidential elections where the winner received less than 51% of the popular vote.
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
America’s Divided, But There’s ‘A Path To A More Perfect Union,’ Jon Meacham Says | Sunday TODAY
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate
- The Merge Records Roster Covers Georgia Bands to Raise Money for Stacey Abrams' Fair Fight
- The Funniest Tweets of the Week
- Former Marine, fiance trying to move forward after their houseboat sank
- Greenville Law Enforcement hold 20th annual Eric Nicholson Blood drive
- DHEC outlines vaccine plans
- T.L. Hanna addresses state championship ticket issue
- Upstate radio station hosts toy drive
- Greenville County Schools declines rapid COVID-19 testing kits
- Man charged for September homicide