GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Rossy Bedoya, an advocate and community leader For Greenville’s Hispanic community, says there’s no way to sugarcoat it.
“My community is suffering a lot,” she said.
30% of Greenville’s Hispanic community or suffering from the effects of COVID-19 right now, and it’s having a trickle
Upstate News Headlines
- Ken Burns: Americans have always been willing to shed party labels for better leadership
- Warnings in key states over armed civilians at polls
- Jerry Jeff Walker (1942-2020): The Cosmic Cowboy and Mr. Bojangles
- ABCs of Horror: “Z” Is for Zombi 2 (1979)
- ICYMI: Grosse Pointe, a Struggling WB Show About a Struggling WB Show Called Grosse Pointe
- Don Q Gran Reserva XO Rum Review
- Opinion: Americans are looking for an answer to a common threat
- Stocks tumble as Covid-19 cases surge and stimulus is nowhere to be found
- Multi-platinum singer-songwriter Billy Montana Coming to Genevieve’s at the Peace Center
- How Trump’s surprise gift to ’60 Minutes’ backfired