GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Atlantic Coast Conference on Tuesday announced that all sports activities for the rest of the 2019-20 school year are canceled due to coronavirus concerns.
Below is the full statement from the ACC:
Following further consultation with the league’s member institutions, and after previously suspending
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina Reports Highest Daily Total For New Covid-19 Infections Friday
- DHEC warns SC at ‘pivotal point’ as state sees highest single-day spike in new virus cases yet
- District: Chase ends with burglary suspect’s arrest on an Upstate school’s property, disrupting dismissal
- TL Hanna apologizes after some parents were upset that they were not able to buy first batch of state championship tickets
- Clemson announces plan to offer COVID-19 testing to community this month
- 72-year-old Lexington SC woman dead after being shot in the face
- Polk County Deputies: Traffic stop turns into drug bust after short struggle with suspect
- Greenville Co. Schools declines rapid COVID-19 tests being offered by state, asks anyone who has symptoms to stay home
- Greenwood police: One injured in shooting on Phoenix St.
- US House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level