Heavy rain continues Thursday into tonight in the Upstate with a Flash Flood Watch in effect for our area.
RAIN TOTALS SO FAR: GSP airport .70″, Clemson .81″, Greenwood, 1.30″, Asheville, .30″
Upstate 2-Day Forecast
Showers before 9am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 9am and 2pm, then showers after 2pm. Patchy fog. High near 71. Northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 2 and 3 inches possible.
Tonight Showers. Patchy fog. Low around 67. North northeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Friday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Upstate News Headlines
- Lincoln Project Mocks Trump With Fake Retro Ad Pushing Covid Drug
- NASA mission finds water on the sunlit surface of the moon
- How to Make Ree’s Chicken Fried Steak | Food Network
- fête Greenville TV’s things to do – Oct. 29 to 31
- Stella’s Most Pupular Leaf Pile Videos (So Far)
- Dabo Swinney updates injuries, preview BC
- Subway Might Not Be Around Much Longer
- New report helps consumers battle surge in online scams
- Tens of thousands evacuate as winds fuel more California fires
- Trump TV? This may be the President’s next act