RALEIGH, NC (FOX Carolina) The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services announced Saturday that the state now has 8,623 confirmed coronavirus cases, with 289 deaths.
The new data, as of 11 a.m. on April 25, shows that cases have now been identified in 95 of North Carolina’s 100
Upstate News Headlines
- Assault suspect on the run after fighting, biting deputies, sheriff's office says
- DHEC releases new COVID-19 cases, deaths for Oct. 27, 2020
- How the pandemic is contributing to your insomnia
- SUV driver crosses center line on Upstate road, killing motorcyclist, troopers say
- 49 more sex crime charges filed against former SC university police officer, SLED says
- Kushner says Black people must 'want to be successful'
- 'Massive' coral reef taller than the Empire State Building discovered in Australia
- Lincoln Project Mocks Trump With Fake Retro Ad Pushing Covid Drug
- NASA mission finds water on the sunlit surface of the moon
- How to Make Ree’s Chicken Fried Steak | Food Network