Laurel Park, NC (FOX Carolina) – Officials with the U.S.G.S. say shortly before 1 a.m. Thursday morning, a 2.3 magnitude earthquake was registered near Laurel Park, NC.
Officials say the epicenter of the quake was about two miles southwest of Laurel Park and 3.8 miles west, southwest of Hendersonville, NC.
Upstate News Headlines
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Happy Thanksgiving, Clemson style
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back