NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A fast-moving Zeta has weakened to a tropical storm as it barrels northeast after causing havoc along the coast.
Officials made a repeated call for residents to stay inside after the storm passed and not go outside in the dark to assess damage.
One person died
Upstate News Headlines
- Anderson Co. deputies: 21 arrested in prostitution bust
- From South Carolina to Vegas, Daisy Cakes hasn’t lost its family roots
- 10 Great Gifts for Movie Lovers – 2020
- Police: Asheville man arrested for kidnapping, assaulting man inside residence
- Asheville PD searching for man they say forced his way into home, took aim at another man
- Rina Sawayama Shares New Song “LUCID,” Announces SAWAYAMA Deluxe Edition
- Wednesday Practice Insider: Tigers getting healthy, but lose valuable receiver
- Anderson Co. deputies searching for woman accused of battery
- The 20 Best Sci-Fi Movies on Netflix (Nov. 2020)
- Doctors warn about eye damage from UV lights to kill the coronavirus