We’ve got some exciting news Drive fans – 19-year-old Cuban phenom, Yoan Moncada, is set to make his professional debut on Monday at Fluor Field, as the Drive begin a 7-game homestand!
Moncada’s debut will come against the Lexington Legends – affiliate of the Kansas City Royals – with a three-game series slated for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. First pitch is set for 7:05 PM all three days.
To purchase tickets for any of the games this homestand, simply click here, visit the Fluor Field Box Office, or call 864-240-4528.
NESN Profiles Yoan Moncada Path to Majors
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at Trump’s “Campaign Against Reality”
- Woman says 6-year-old to blame for loaded gun hidden near Disney entrance
- US election 2020: Trump and Biden hold dueling rallies in Florida – live
- Trevor Lawrence’s Positive COVID-19 Test Throws Status for Notre Dame Showdown Into Doubt
- Thousands still without power after trees take down power lines in Northern Greenville County
- Analysis: Terror in France reignites a national debate on the right to offend
- Police who shot Wallace were improperly trained, family says
- Atlanta’s Charles Harris Ejected After Unsportsmanlike Hit on Teddy Bridgewater
- Federal appeals court rules mailed ballots must be received by Election Day in Minnesota
- Daily coronavirus cases reached a new high on Thursday with more than 87,100 cases