Mission Chinese, the eclectic Chinese restaurant set to close its flagship Lower East Side outpost at the end of this month, is once again in the spotlight. The ex-wife of founder Danny Bowien, Youngmi Mayer, who was involved in opening the original New York location, has leveled a series of allegations against the restaurant’s former star chef Angela Dimayuga, bringing attention back to the years-long conflict between Bowien and Dimayuga.
Dimayuga left Mission in 2017, claiming at the time that
Upstate News Headlines
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy
- Top US Covid expert Dr Anthony Fauci praises Victoria's attitude towards mask-wearing – video
- Sewage testing shows a country flush with coronavirus cases
- Food writer serves teeny, tiny tacos to chipmunk
- Federal government says it will pay for any future coronavirus vaccine for all Americans
- Zoo: Azizi, calf of April the giraffe, dies
- At least 13 killed and dozens missing after Typhoon Molave lashes Vietnam