ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA – MAY 19: A couple wait to exchange marriage vows at one of six pop-up socially distanced marriage booths in the parking lot of the Honda Center amid the coronavirus pandemic on May 19, 2020 in Anaheim, California. With many wedding ceremonies on hold and county offices closed due to COVID-19, the Orange County Clerk-Recorder has set up the location at Honda Center, where the Anaheim Ducks usually play, for civil ceremonies. Clerk-Recorder staff perform the ceremonies from inside the booths and couples are allowed one witness. (Photo by Mario Tama/Getty Images)
Upstate News Headlines
- Videocast: Dangerous Winds This Morning
- Halloween: The Chilling True Story Behind Nosferatu
- Democrat Joe Biden vows no 'false promises' on tackling virus if elected
- Colonial Park Cemetery – 'Where there may be as many spirits as grave markers'
- Philadelphia pledges better response after Black man's death
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy
- Top US Covid expert Dr Anthony Fauci praises Victoria's attitude towards mask-wearing – video