RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina worker and civil rights advocates are unhappy with the outgoing state labor commissioner’s refusal to put more COVID-19 regulations upon employers.
Representatives of groups that petitioned Commissioner Cherie Berry unsuccessfully planned a news conference for Thursday.
They say more rules are needed to improve
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Bond film 'No Time to Die' delayed again because of virus
- Saying Goodbye to Hank Aaron
- South Carolina Governor McMaster Gives Covid-19 Update
- Furman Basketball Moves All ‘Weekends At The Well’ Games To Timmons Arena
- SC Health officials testing weekly for COVID-19 mutation strains
- Baseball great Hank Aaron passes away at 86
- Braves legend Hank Aaron dies at age 86, reports say
- Exclusive: Madeline Kenney Shares Self-Directed “Wasted Time” Video
- Psycho Goreman's Ridiculous, Bloody B-Movie Schlock Will Put a Smile on Your Face
- WandaVision Finally Brings Some Much-Needed Romance to the MCU