Thanks For Watching!
To become a Patron and receive exclusive content follow this link – https://www.patreon.com/DirectWeather
Intro Music: http://www.bensound.com
**ALWAYS BE SURE TO SEEK OFFICIAL GUIDENCE FROM THE NWS AND OR THE NHC IN THE CASE OF A DANGEROUS OR LIFE THREATENING EVENT**
Be sure to like the video!
In today’s video we talk about our Winter Thoughts #8 – This Winter Looks Snowy.
We’re going to mostly go over updated model projections, as we draw closer and closer to the winter season we get a better and better idea of what’s to come. Our CFS model has trended colder and colder with near normal precipitation for the Eastern United States.
Also out JAMSTEC model had in months past called for warmer conditions, however this model is also trending in a colder direction.
#WinterForecast #WinterThoughts #Winter2020to2021
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville Co. Schools shifts quarantine policy to 10 days with new CDC guidance
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A volunteer was attacked by a tiger at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue
- Among first acts, Biden to call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- Greenville Hospitals have staff shortage
- Ski resorts opening across US
- Townhomes to replace Norris Ridge apartments in Spartanburg
- Second stimulus checks: McConnell says ‘compromise is within reach’
- 50th annual Holiday Fair returns to Greenville Convention Center
- New diversified businesses flock to Anderson Co., bringing hundreds of jobs