Thanks For Watching!
To become a Patron and receive exclusive content follow this link – https://www.patreon.com/DirectWeather
Intro Music: http://www.bensound.com
**ALWAYS BE SURE TO SEEK OFFICIAL GUIDENCE FROM THE NWS AND OR THE NHC IN THE CASE OF A DANGEROUS OR LIFE THREATENING EVENT**
Be sure to like the video!
In today’s video we talk about our Winter Thoughts #8 – This Winter Looks Snowy.
We’re going to mostly go over updated model projections, as we draw closer and closer to the winter season we get a better and better idea of what’s to come. Our CFS model has trended colder and colder with near normal precipitation for the Eastern United States.
Also out JAMSTEC model had in months past called for warmer conditions, however this model is also trending in a colder direction.
#WinterForecast #WinterThoughts #Winter2020to2021
Upstate News Headlines
- Essential Winter Fashion Tips for Men
- Wisconsin confirms Joe Biden as winner following recount
- DHEC announces latest COVID-19 testing locations for the Upstate
- South Carolina Adds 1174 New Covid-19 Cases as Percent Positive Rate Rises to 18%
- Snow Has Begun to Fall Across the North Carolina Mountains
- What to Know Before Moving to Greenville South Carolina
- NC reports highest number of coronavirus hospitalizations
- Georgia Republican officials reject Trump’s calls to overturn election results
- Denver Downs holding social distancing-friendly drive-in movie screening of ‘Polar Express’
- Deputies: 2 suspects face charges in killing of missing man, kidnapping of woman who was able to escape