Winter Must Be Enjoyed In-Person.
If you’ve never been to Snowshoe’s mountaintop village, you owe it to yourself to plan a trip this winter – it’s the perfect antidote to all the virtual everythings we’ve been shifting to. And if you have, you’ll remember the cobblestone street village, the night skiing, the shopping, restaurants, and, of course, the Spa. Schüssbombing down the mountain not your style? Well, we’re big fans of their winter adventure tours that allow you to tour the mountain and surrounding areas by RzR (snow-ready off-road buggies) horse-drawn sleigh, and snowmobiles – to each their own chariot.
To get the scoop on the latest deals and to begin planning your trip, start here.
There will be snow, and lots of it. Guaranteed.
Locals have known for a long time that Snowshoe’s unique location on top of Cheat
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- One dead after early morning house fire, fire chief says
- DHEC fixes vendor issue that impacted COVID-19 tracking; new data released
- Police arrest man in DC who had loaded handgun, fake inaugural credentials
- Prisma health to keep COVID-19 testing sites open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Parts of the Upstate are seeing Snow Saturday
- South Carolina Reports 4,671 New Cases of Covid-19 Saturday
- Smokers in some states eligible for COVID-19 vaccine sooner, sparking frustration among others
- Woman Goes on Destructive Joyride in Stolen Postal Truck
- Flurries spotted in parts of Upstate, no accumulation expected