Thanks For Watching!
To become a Patron and recieve exclusive content follow this link – https://www.patreon.com/DirectWeather
Intro Music: http://www.bensound.com
**ALWAYS BE SURE TO SEEK OFFICIAL GUIDENCE FROM THE NWS AND OR THE NHC IN THE CASE OF A DANGEROUS OR LIFE THREATENING EVENT**
Be sure to like the video!
Well, we’re back at it! Here’s Our Winter Forecast 2020 – 2021 #4!
The main reason We felt the need to make this was the overwhelming amounts of people wanting an update! That’s right you guys go crazy about these winter forecasts, so if You want them We’ll keep making them.
There have been some quite significant tweaks in our Precipitation and Temperature outlook, which therefore changes the entire overall forecast.
We’re expecting a bit of a weaker La Nina than anticipated, this will bring more precipitation and cold to the east than we had originally forecasted.
#WinterForecast #Winter2020to2021 #DirectWeatherWinterForecast
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/direct_weather/
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/Direct-Weather-2202183806728804
Twitter – https://twitter.com/primepatriots
Contact Us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sites We Frequently Use:
Tropical Tidbits – https://www.tropicaltidbits.com
Pivotal Weather – https://home.pivotalweather.com
WeatherBELL Analytics – https://www.weatherbell.com
Where we have a business subscription that gives us permission comercially distribute.
Upstate News Headlines
- Left out in the cold: Vaccine storage issues could leave a third of the globe without access
- Judge to hold trial on Virginia Gov. Northam's plans to remove Robert E. Lee statue
- Police: Officers, deputies search for suspect after police chase through two counties
- Upstate mom talks about son’s suicide to help other veterans cope, RV tour underway
- 'I see where they put their heart': Law enforcement, fallen Upstate deputy honored at memorial ride
- Pedestrian hit, killed by pickup truck while walking along highway, troopers say
- FAA: Investigation underway after plane veered off runway while landing
- Sharks have killed 7 people in Australia this year, the most since 1934. Climate change could be a factor
- Russian opposition leader says Trump should condemn chemical attack against him
- 27 million ballots have already been cast. Here’s where early voting opens this week