Winter Can Never Come Soon Enough
Our friends at Snowshoe are getting pretty excited about the imminent arrival of the first snow. After all, in a year ripe with unforeseen twists and turns, this just might be the best news we’ve heard so far: winter will come. Snow will come. First chairs will come. Last calls will come. Unbridled, uncontained, kick-your-heels-in-the-air fun will come. And Snowshoe’s family of instructors, patrollers, groomers, snow makers, cocktail mixers, lifties, chefs, and countless more, can’t wait to see you return to the mountain.
Opening Day: December 4th Not a virtual event.
Snowshoe will officially roll out the white carpet again and welcome everyone back with lots of fun in-person festivities and notorious shenanigans on December 4th (weather permitting). It’s the day we’ve all been counting down to – make sure you’re here!
Ps: Don’t forget to wear your favorite costume.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- 'We just wanna bring him home to a proper burial spot': South Carolina family asks for help in the Upstate in missing man cold case
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador tests positive for COVID-19
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- It’s the One year mark since COVID-19 was detected in US. Here’s what the future looks like
- Wedding ring found in septic truck reunited with owner
- Videocast: Showers likely Monday
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa
- 18-wheeler containing thousands of bees rolls over on Texas highway