Complete the form below for your chance to win![ninja_form id=3]
About the Event
The Community Tap is excited to announce our first ever Sour & Cider Social in the Stone’s Point Parking Lot on Saturday, November 4th from 1:00 – 4:00 pm. This mini-festival will celebrate rare sour beers and various craft ciders.
Tickets ($30pp) include endless tastes of sours and ciders, cheese and charcuterie bites from Gourmet Foods International (Atlanta), as well as a non-alcoholic tasting station (featuring Buchi kombucha and Kuka Juice). Other food will be available for purchase from local vendors, and full beers will be available inside The Community Tap. Guests are asked to BYOG (bring your own glass) and can participate in the #bestinglassSCS social media contest during the event.
No weapons or illegal substances. This event will be rain or shine.
Upstate News Headlines
- Jared Kushner on COVID-19 in April: Trump was taking the country “back from the doctors”
- SCDOT: Part of Anderson Co. road to be closed through March 2021 for construction
- Watch: Hurricane Zeta Makes Landfall in Louisiana
- Simpsonville woman shares thoughts on voting after felony conviction
- Greenville Mayor Knox White, medical officials to address rising number of new COVID-19 cases
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for 10 people wanted on felony warrants
- Anderson teen charged with murder more than week after Greenville apartment shooting
- Tropical storm warning ahead of Zeta
- Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Anonymous author of President Trump critique is identified