Majority Leader Steny Hoyer talks to Capitol Hill Video Reporter, Rhonda Colvin, on whether current negotiations are working.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi gave the White House until Oct 20 to come to an agreement on a bill that can be passed before Election Day. Read more: https://wapo.st/35fFgfj. Subscribe to The Washington Post on YouTube: https://wapo.st/2QOdcqK
Upstate News Headlines
- Blasts of Cold, Snow Coming to the South Soon
- Greenville’s mayor, health officials give update on COVID-19
- Police and the school district give an update on Hendersonville Middle school shooting.
- Deputies: Two injured in plane crash near Donaldson Center
- War of Words Continues Between Clemson and Florida State
- Greenville deputies: suspect arrested for 2015 Greenville murder
- Deputies say 2 suspects in custody for armed robbery at Spinx in Easley
- Governor McMaster urges Dominion Energy to withdraw request for 7.7% rate hike
- Police investigating following shots fired at the Plantations at Haywood Apartments
- One student in custody, another in the hospital following shooting at Hendersonville Middle School