#TropicalStormEpsilon #TropicalStormZeta #2020AtlanticHurricaneSeason
In today’s video, we decipher the potential for Invest 94L to become Subtropical Epsilon and eventually Hurricane Epsilon. We also decipher tropical disturbance 2 and when it could become Tropical Storm Zeta and eventually Hurricane Zeta and if it will be blocked by high pressure off the US East Coast and slowly move north towards Florida or have the high pressure further east allowing it to move out to sea away from the US!
Thank you for watching!
Be sure to like this video and subscribe to my channel if you like detailed weather breakdowns!
Social Media Links:
Please note that these videos reference the official forecasts of the National Hurricane Center, NOAA, and National Weather Service. Deciphering Weather interprets the forecast and available data to make their own prediction on weather events. Please refer to the NHC, NWS & NOAA when making decisions, and heed the advisories and evacuation statements of your local National Weather Service Office and emergency management officials.
Upstate News Headlines
- Tuesday Shout-Out: A Day Trip to Saluda, NC
- President Trump, Joe Biden make dualing pitches to Midwest in final leg of campaign
- California braces for more fire danger from winds
- Bomb at seminary in Pakistan kills 7 students, wounds 112
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at How Trump Has Given Up on the Coronavirus
- 'Need has never been greater,' United Way of the Piedmont runs Thanksgiving food drive
- Analysis: Barrett’s confirmation triggers prime time GOP celebration
- Family of Greenville nightclub shooting victim speaks out
- 90,000 people told to evacuate because of wildfires in Southern California
- British study shows evidence of waning immunity to Covid-19