#TropicalStormEpsilon #TropicalStormZeta #2020AtlanticHurricaneSeason
In today’s video, we decipher the potential for Invest 94L to become Subtropical Epsilon and eventually Hurricane Epsilon. We also decipher tropical disturbance 2 and when it could become Tropical Storm Zeta and eventually Hurricane Zeta and if it will be blocked by high pressure off the US East Coast and slowly move north towards Florida or have the high pressure further east allowing it to move out to sea away from the US!
Thank you for watching!
Be sure to like this video and subscribe to my channel if you like detailed weather breakdowns!
Social Media Links:
Please note that these videos reference the official forecasts of the National Hurricane Center, NOAA, and National Weather Service. Deciphering Weather interprets the forecast and available data to make their own prediction on weather events. Please refer to the NHC, NWS & NOAA when making decisions, and heed the advisories and evacuation statements of your local National Weather Service Office and emergency management officials.
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina State Park Offering 25% Off Camping Reservations: Today Only
- One person killed another hospitalized following crash in Newberry County
- GBI: Former Elbert Co. deputy charged for firing shots that hit fellow deputy on self-harm call
- High Speed Chase Leads to Fatality on US-29 in Spartanburg Co.
- See if you can identify the ‘Too Tall Bandit’: FBI Needs Your Help
- AEW Reminds Us How Good Wrestling Storytelling Can Be with Tonight's Huge Title Match
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
- Bob Jones University to host drive-thru Christmas light display Dec. 4-Jan. 4
- Police: Traffic death closes part of Woodruff Rd. in Greenville
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit by car along Woodruff Rd. dies at Greenville hospital