At LeRoy & Lewis barbecue truck in Austin, chefs and owners Evan LeRoy and Sawyer Lewis pride themselves on using different cuts of meat to stand out among the many barbecue trucks in Texas.
Items on the truck’s menu include confit beef cheeks, smoky brisket burgers, salty bacon ribs, and even a number of vegetarian dishes, like smoked eggplant parm and Cauliflower burnt ends.
“A lot of this stuff comes from seeing other barbecue people do stuff, and then wanting
Upstate News Headlines
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak