Markets are booming despite Australia and the rest of the world being in the midst of the deepest economic slowdown since the Great Depression.
So what’s driving this growing disconnect between Wall Street and main street?
Alan Kohler reports.
Subscribe to us on YouTube: http://ab.co/1svxLVE
Go deeper on our ABC News In-depth channel: https://ab.co/2lNeBn2
You can also like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/abcnews.au
Or follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/abcnews_au
Or even on Twitter: http://twitter.com/abcnews
Upstate News Headlines
- Senate to confirm Barrett for court in highly partisan vote
- Anderson restaurant hosting fundraiser to help raise medical expenses for firefighter in hospital
- This American astronaut voted from space. Here's how she did it
- Senate to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee a week ahead of Election Day
- US hits highest 7-day average of coronavirus cases since the pandemic began
- Senate to confirm Barrett for court in partisan-line vote
- President Trump to escalate campaigning, Joe Biden steps up own travel in final week of race
- Regardless who wins in November, Beijing will be hoping to reset the US-China relationship
- ‘First Ladies’ recap: Eleanor Roosevelt, the FLOTUS rebel