Who Will Be First in Line for a COVID-19 Vaccine?
Updated: 9:04 AM EDT Aug 9, 2020
Hide Transcript Show Transcript
O’BRIEN. WELCOME TO MATTER OF FACT. EVERY ROADMAP FOR FULLY REOPENING THE COUNTRY BEGINS WITH A VACCINE. SO WHO GETS IT FIRST? WE POSED THAT QUESTION TO EXPERTS ABOUT
Upstate News Headlines
- 'She just brought joy': Cake Lady helps wounded soldiers heal, one treat at a time
- 'It's good to be breathing on your own': COVID-19 survivor gets double lung transplant
- Videocast: Rain today, storms tomorrow
- 'We need you': GOP hunts for new voters in Trump territory
- Los Angeles Dodgers win 1st World Series title since 1988
- Los Angeles Dodgers win World Series for the first time since 1988, defeat Tampa Bay Rays in six games
- Dodgers Win Game 6 to Claim First World Series Title Since 1988
- World Series 2020 Game 6: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers – live!
- Egg-napping male penguin couple steals the nest of a female penguin couple
- Motorcyclist dies days after crash, trooper says