The Wheel | 1288 Pendleton Street Greenville, SC 29611
Wheel Session 23 features Jazz Master, Bill Gerhardt. Bill has performed or recorded with many diverse artists such as Sheila Jordon, Billy Hart, Dave Douglas, David Liebman, Ben Allison, Benny Bailey, Jeff Ballard, Leonard Gaskin, Francois Moutin, Tony Moreno, Idris Mohammed, Emily Remler, Roswell Rudd, Gary Thomas and Steve Wilson, among others.
His local quartet features Mike Holstein (g), Robert Nance (b), and Kevin Korschgen (d).
The “Wheel Sessions” is a jazz performance series hosted at the Wheel, in Greenville South Carolina’s West Greenville Arts District. Performances begin at 7:30 pm, and are held in front of an intimate listening audience. There is a $10 entrance fee, which includes complimentary beverage and two sets of music; all proceeds go to the artists. Attendees may also BYOB. To reserve a seat, phone or text (312) 520-2760
Upstate News Headlines
- Landslide shuts down part of NC highway Friday morning
- This man is flying from California to Pennsylvania to make sure his vote is counted
- Emergency officials: Landslide blocking highway; drivers asked to avoid area
- Duke Energy makes progress on power outages, but more than 105,000 in our area still in the dark
- Pandemic leads to new friendship between UPS driver, 4-year-old boy
- Videocast: Cooler This Weekend
- Election emerges as referendum on race relations in America
- Ghost Stories of America: Restaurant workers recall mysteries of former home
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at Trump’s “Campaign Against Reality”
- Woman says 6-year-old to blame for loaded gun hidden near Disney entrance