Remember that Sunday is Mother’s Day. Today is not too late to order a Mother’s Day Package at the Oak Hill Cafe online store. Tomorrow is too late. So don’t waste another minute! Honor your mother with a beautiful bouquet, wine and dinner to easily grill and present with love.
We are carefully planning our reopening with the new DHEC guidelines and will make sure all of our staff is trained and prepared to deliver a safe experience to you. As you know, the only option right now is outdoor seating, which we have and are considering how to best use our space for that. We also want to ensure you are taken care of from the minute you arrive. Therefore, we are considering all options for reservations, menus, table settings, etc. We will not rush into this until we are sure we have all details covered. Thank you for your patience!
We are joining the TR Farmer’s market this Saturday and will be on site with farm fresh produce and artisan breads and some gluten free options as well. The folks at TRMarket have made the experience a safe one as there is only one way to enter and exit for the customers. Social distancing will be important, so we will take care to deliver your produce and other items in a safe manner.
We are looking ahead to open a little farmers market at Oak Hill during the week. More details on that will follow. Our property is looking great and the farm is thriving. Come by and take a peak and breathe the fresh air. We look forward to serving you in a more normal fashion in the weeks to come.
Thank you for your continued support of Oak Hill Cafe and Farm!
The Oak Hill Cafe and Farm Team
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sheriff Chuck Wright gives update on December homicide investigation
- New community vaccine clinic opens today
- Governor McMaster easing COVID-19 restrictions
- Coroner called to hotel in Duncan
- YMCA Day of giving
- Greenville’s Project Host Now Offering Bakery Box Subscriptions
- Hole left in side of Upstate business after car crashes during chase, troopers say
- Debris: NBC's Sci-Fi Series Is a Lifeless Puzzle That's Not Worth Solving
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced to jail in historic ruling
- History & Hope: Maine civil rights pioneer shares experiences with racism, renewed faith