The coronavirus pandemic is defining for the globe what’s “essential” and what things we really can’t do without, even though we might not need them for survival. Attempting to slow the spread of the virus, authorities in many places are determining what shops and services can remain open. They’re also restricting citizens from leaving their homes. Stay-at-home orders or guidance are affecting more than one-fifth
Upstate News Headlines
- 15 GIANT Animals You Didn’t Know Existed!
- Election cake — a centuries-old tradition — makes going to the polls tastier
- TOP 3 Scary Movies to Stream for Halloween 2020 // Mike’s Haunted Picks
- Underrated Horror Movies to Stream Online |31 Days of Halloween
- Week 8 fantasy player rankings | Fantasy Focus Live!
- Hillary Clinton says she is an Electoral College elector in New York
- Tracking Zeta: Tropical storm warning for our area
- Doing Halloween at home with Aldi
- Hear new audio from Kushner on Trump’s Covid-19 response
- Live In New Orleans —– Waiting for Hurricane Zeta Camera Webcam Stream