More than 97,000 children in the U.S. tested positive for coronavirus in the last two weeks of July, a new report says.The report, published by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Children’s Hospital Association, said in those two weeks, there was a 40% increase in child cases across the states and cities that were studied.The age range for children differed by state, with some
Upstate News Headlines
- HUGE Tropical Update – Major Hurricane Stalls 3 Days. Catastrophic Damage – WeatherMan Plus
- Halloween in the pandemic: Costumes and candy, at a distance
- Can you change your vote? Probably not
- Coroner: One killed in Greenville Co. collision
- Officials: Biden campaign event canceled in Texas after President Trump supporters surround bus
- Idiot eats the Carolina Reaper Chilli – Severe pain and panic is the result!
- A Florida man was mauled by a leopard after paying $150 for a 'full-contact experience'
- Household spread of COVID-19 is common and quick, new CDC study finds
- PIZZA FRIES (BECAUSE WHY NOT?) | SAM THE COOKING GUY
- Dabo: Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence won't play in Notre Dame game