Coronavirus symptoms can stick around for weeks, even in otherwise healthy people who don’t have a severe case of the virus, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a grim new analysis.The CDC surveyed 292 people who tested positive for the virus, and 35% said they still weren’t back to their usual good health even two or three weeks after testing positive.While
Upstate News Headlines
- Assault suspect on the run after fighting, biting deputies, sheriff's office says
- DHEC releases new COVID-19 cases, deaths for Oct. 27, 2020
- How the pandemic is contributing to your insomnia
- DHEC: 755 new COVID-19 cases, 19 more deaths on Tuesday in SC
- SUV driver crosses center line on Upstate road, killing motorcyclist, troopers say
- 49 more sex crime charges filed against former SC university police officer, SLED says
- Proposed natural gas pipeline in northern Greenville County has residents concerned
- Motorcyclist dies in a fatal collision along Old Furnace Road in Spartanburg Co.
- Kushner says Black people must 'want to be successful'
- 'Massive' coral reef taller than the Empire State Building discovered in Australia