This post originally appeared on May 16, 2020 in Amanda Kludt’s newsletter “From the Editor,” a roundup of the most vital news and stories in the food world each week. Read the archives and subscribe now.
There’s a lot going on this week so let’s just jump into the news.
Upstate News Headlines
- COVID-19 researcher shares his latest observations surrounding coronavirus
- Fear and anxiety spike in COVID-19 hot spots across country
- Fire set inside ballot drop box in Boston, secretary of state says
- Greenville, Omaha to meet in USL League One Final
- Jaime Harrison On His Historic Senate Race: ‘This Was The Seat of John C. Calhoun’
- Brees’ clutch precision lifts Saints past Panthers, 27-24
- 'It's a blessing': Members of Facebook group spreading love to small businesses with generous tips
- Deputies searching for missing teen in Piedmont
- U.S. virus cases soaring, hospitalizations hitting records