What is a snack?
It’s one of those questions that doesn’t seem like it should be a question. Everyone knows what a snack is: It’s that thing that happens between meals, that thing you didn’t have to prep or cook or otherwise expend any meaningful effort to propel into your mouth. It’s that thing that came out of a bag. Unless it didn’t: Maybe it came out of a deep fryer, or a tub of Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip frosting,
Upstate News Headlines
- Pixie post: Fairy tree mailbox receives hundreds of letters
- 'I thought I was immune': Woman who survived COVID-19 twice warns people to take virus seriously
- 35 years after his murder, a victim is identified because of his belt buckle
- South Carolina announces latest COVID-19 update (Oct. 20, 2020)
- Melania Trump cancels plans to attend Tuesday rally, citing COVID-19 recovery
- Newberry County home invasion
- Health Care Workers Describe Treating Covid-19 Patients Six Months Into Pandemic | NBC News NOW
- LIVE NOW: Clemson Football hosts Syracuse. Big Ten Football Starts Season.
- ESPN College Football Rankings [FULL] | Top 10 Teams #1 Clemson #2 Ohio State #3 Alabama
- Paul Finebaum Top 4 teams NCAA: Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, BYU