The results of the 2016 election came as a shock to many Americans. How could Donald Trump win the presidency when he was behind in the polls? As Election Day approaches in 2020, it once again looks like the Democratic candidate is in the lead. But can we really trust what pollsters are telling us? FiveThirtyEight database journalist Dhrumil Mehta explains why you shouldn’t give up on polling.
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina Adds 1174 New Covid-19 Cases as Percent Positive Rate Rises to 18%
- Snow Has Begun to Fall Across the North Carolina Mountains
- What to Know Before Moving to Greenville South Carolina
- NC reports highest number of coronavirus hospitalizations
- Georgia Republican officials reject Trump’s calls to overturn election results
- Denver Downs holding social distancing-friendly drive-in movie screening of ‘Polar Express’
- Deputies: 2 suspects face charges in killing of missing man, kidnapping of woman who was able to escape
- Deputies: Missing person deceased, suspects charged and arrested in Rutherford Co.
- DHEC: SC sees 1,174 new virus cases, 27 more deaths Monday
- Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs certifies general election results