The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in France is now higher than the levels recorded in March.
But the number of COVID-19 deaths is still low, suggesting that fewer vulnerable people are being affected.
And because countries like France and Spain are testing so much more than they did In March, they are likely to be discovering a lot more mild cases.
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more videos: http://www.youtube.com/skynews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skynews
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skynews
Sky News videos are now available in Spanish here/Los video de Sky News están disponibles en español aquí https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzG5BnqHO8oNlrPDW9CYJog
For more content go to http://news.sky.com and download our apps:
Upstate News Headlines
- City Of Greenville Announces Trick-or-Treat on Main Street This Saturday
- Puppies visit aquarium in shark costumes
- Hurricane Zeta 6 a.m.storm update (10/28/2020)
- Hurricane Forecast Discussion – Tropical Storm Zeta to Become a Powerful Hurricane
- This TikTok Family’s ’80s and ’90s DIY Costumes Are Next Level
- USC professor weighs in on U.S. Senate race in South Carolina
- South Carolina curfew for registered sex offenders
- Unwind With Cute baby animals videos compilation cute animals
- Tamika Hamilton could become the only Christian, Black female Republican in US House
- Make a self-inflating balloon with Ginger Zee with 3 easy steps l GMA Digital