Well Walkers is BACK at Bon Secours’ Wellness Arena!
Bon Secours’ Well Walkers program will return in June. We’ll reopen the Bon Secours Wellness Arena to anyone wishing to get in a few laps on June 16th, 18th, 23rd, and 25th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Masking and social distancing will be required.
This is a great way to get your steps in as the Summer heat increases in the Upstate! Each lap around the concourse is 1/4 mile and strollers are welcome. Representatives from St. Francis Sports Medicine will be on hand for each event and other health professionals- like dietitians- are frequently scheduled to attend. Free parking is available in the VIP lot off of Church Street.
More Post You Will Enjoy…
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Police: Woman found dead inside Burnsville apartment, investigation underway
- Tips for Landscaping on a Hill
- New COVID-19 Vaccination Site Opens in Spartanburg
- SEC women's basketball tournament begins Wednesday at Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- 2 trains go off the track in Anderson County
- Videocast: Cooler Tuesday; Tracking next rain
- Gardening Question: When can we expect the last freeze in South Carolina?
- Wofford earns No. 2 seed for SoCon tournament; Furman No. 3
- DHEC: SC expecting 41,000 doses of the new Janssen vaccine this week
- Lady Gaga's dog walker describes harrowing attack as 'very close call with death'