Looking for fun, engaging activities for your kids this weekend? Check out the great schedule of events happening this week at The Children’s Museum of the Upstate. With locations in Greenville and Spartanburg, The Children’s Museum of the Upstate offers programming to fit every child.
The original Children’s Museum, located in Greenville, offers 16 exhibits. The new Spartanburg location caters to children 5 and under and offers 7 exhibits along with daily programming. Hours for both locations are TUESDAY – SATURDAY 9am-5pm and SUNDAY 11am-5pm
Here’s what’s happening this weekend at the Greenville location
Need more ideas for Kids fun this weekend? Check out over 100 Kids Events happening this month around the Upstate.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- VIDEO: Man accused of throwing Molotov cocktails at ambulances arrested in Pennsylvania
- Cobb County horseback instructor missing, suspicious disappearance police say
- Former President Trump calls for GOP unity, says he won't start another party
- South Carolina walks-off against Clemson for second straight game, USC beats Tigers 8-7
- Mother, son arrested after man fatally stabbed during argument, officials say
- No. 3 A&M beats No. 5 South Carolina 65-57 for SEC title
- Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine gets the nod from CDC committee
- Spacewalking astronauts prep International Space Station for new solar panel wings
- Family, friends celebrate life of Upstate firefighter Sunday afternoon in Simpsonville
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: Feb. 28, 2021