Fantasy football managers can safely cut ties with these players ahead of Week 7.
I know many of you will not want to read this, but the fantasy football regular season has now reached the halfway point for fantasy football owners. With six weeks of games in the books, it is now time to drop certain underperforming players or players who have seen their roles not evolve as anticipated. With six weeks of data, fantasy owners have learned enough to make informed decisions about which rostered players belong on the waiver wire.
The difference between winning a fantasy championship could be as small as deciding to drop a player that you invested highly in. It’s been proven that the most dominant fantasy owners understand the importance of making difficult moves. Sometimes, you simply have to move on, just as NFL teams move on from players throughout the season. You do
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Contractors You Need To Hire When Selling a Home
- Asheville Man in critical condition after shooting at home
- Deputies investigating possible murder-suicide in Rutherford Co.
- Prisma Health: Vaccine supply ‘extremely low,’ not taking walk-ins at Upstate vaccination sites star
- Regenesis launches 12 week COVID-19 initiative
- Greenville Co. missing man
- Bobby Pearse Community Center
- DHEC announces Vaccine help for South Carolina seniors
- DHEC: Latest on SC’s vaccine effort
- Firefighters: Traffic on E. Belvue Rd. detoured due to downed utility pole