CHARLOTTE — Wide receiver Curtis Samuel is inactive for the Week 6 matchup against the Bears after being listed as questionable with a knee injury.
Samuel, who’s tied for the league lead with 11 receptions on third down, was a limited participant in practice all week. Wide receiver Seth Roberts is expected to see increased snaps Sunday in Samuel’s absence. The recently activated Keith Kirkwood could also be involved on offense.
With Christian McCaffrey out with a high ankle sprain, Samuel had been helping out at running back recently, notably taking a third-down handoff 17 yards in the fourth quarter of last week’s win over the Falcons.
Meanwhile, cornerback Eli Apple (hamstring) is out for the second straight week.
Cornerback Donte Jackson (toe) and defensive tackle
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back
- Happy Half Hour Recap: Thanksgiving
- How to watch, listen and live stream: Carolina at Minnesota in Week 12
- Out of the darkness, sharing his light
- College Football Playoffs | Ranking top 6 teams: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio State
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Opens Season With Win Over Mississippi State :: Highlights
- Brian Burns leads NFC defensive ends in Pro Bowl voting
- Panthers vs. Vikings Game Preview
- Week 12 Wednesday Injury Report: Christian McCaffrey takes first steps back
- BREAKING: Nick Saban Tests Positive For Coronavirus Again. Will Miss Iron Bowl vs Auburn On Saturday
Upstate News Headlines
- City of Greenville encouraging people to shop local on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday
- Upstate small businesses gearing up for unprecedented Black Friday
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina