ATLANTA — The Panthers will go with Will Grier to be their backup quarterback for Week 5.
Notably for Atlanta, wide receiver Julio Jones is inactive with his hamstring injury. He did not practice all week after playing only 15 snaps against Green Bay on Monday night.
Panthers defensive coordinator Phil Snow said that Jones’s potential absence would affect how Carolina can play the run earlier this week.
“You start stacking the box, then you’ve got big’ 11′ out there that they’re just going to throw the football to one-on-one,” Snow said. “He affects the whole football game, so it does affect us.”
As expected, Panthers left tackle Russell Okung is back
- LSU vs South Carolina Predictions and Picks | LSU Tigers vs South Carolina Gamecocks Odds | Oct 24
- Will Muschamp – LSU Preview, South Carolina Gamecocks
- How the Big Ten is preparing for positive COVID-19 tests | Outside the Lines
- What is the biggest concern for Ohio State this season? | Get Up
- 2020 Week 6 Mic’d Up with Zach Kerr, the hype man everyone needs
- Jackie MacMullan on the 2021 Season, How to Beat The Lakers, & the Draft | The Bill Simmons Podcast
- Dodgers pitchers and bats don’t show up, lose World Series Game 2
- Lowe homers twice, Rays take World Series Game 2 to even series | Rays-Dodgers Game 2 Highlights
- Is Stan Van Gundy a good fit to coach Zion Williamson? | KJZ
- How the Rays took home Game 2 of the World Series over the Dodgers | SC with SVP
Upstate News Headlines
- Are Face Shields Better Than Masks For Coronavirus?
- The Rise and Fall of the TV Dinner – Cheddar Explains
- Redesigning The Office for a Post-Coronavirus World – Cheddar Explains
- Man charged in connection to crash that killed Greenville Co. Sgt.
- Rare, two-headed snake found in Palm Harbor home
- Steve Kornacki Breaks Down Possible Election Scenarios
- Rock legend Fleetwood Mac joins TikTok | GMA
- Playing in the Band: Celebrating Bob Weir’s Birthday
- Raccoons break into California bank
- Presidential Debate Preview!