CHARLOTTE — Running back Christian McCaffrey did not practice Wednesday and isn’t expected to face the Buccaneers this weekend after he suffered a shoulder injury late in the Panthers’ Week 9 loss at Kansas City.
Left tackle Russell Okung also sat out practice with a lingering calf injury. He missed the last two games after leaving the Week 7 loss to the Saints early.
Rookie safety Jeremy Chinn, who missed last week’s game with a knee injury, was limited, but Rhule said that Chinn was active throughout practice.
- 60 Seconds with Jo: Swinney Reacts to ACC Sceduling Decision
- Two Minute Drill: Trevor Lawrence on Va Tech, the Heisman, and more
- Two Minute Drill: Dabo Swinney on Va Tech, The Heisman, and more
- Fantasy Football Week 13 Preview
- Jeremy Chinn named Defensive Rookie of the Month for November
- ACC Remember When: Clemson Goes Back-To-Back
- South Carolina Coaching Search Update: Napier or Beamer?
- College Football Week 14 Predictions (Late Kick Cut)
- College Football Playoff Rankings – Rapid Reaction (Late Kick Cut)
- Teddy Bridgewater a nominee for the 2020 Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award
Upstate News Headlines
- The Latest: Trump presses Ga. gov. to overturn vote result
- A teacher who turned his home into a PPE factory during the pandemic was honored with a new car
- Michigan woman charged with murder in 2003 deaths of newborn twins
- Americans projected to spend $99 billion on their pets in 2020
- Massachusetts family discovers naked man breaking into home
- Deputies: man accused of fatally stabbing victim at Greenville Co. apartment complex
- Greenville deputies investigate stabbing incident
- South Carolina Sets Daily Record for Covid-19 Infections: December 5th
- DHEC: New confirmed cases in SC near closer to 3,000 on Saturday, 10 counties report triple digits
- Lion Cub Trying To Roar Is The Cutest Thing Ever