CHARLOTTE — Defensive end Brian Burns was added to the injury report on Thursday as a limited participant.
Head coach Matt Rhule said Burns tweaked his groin during Wednesday’s practice, but Rhule is confident Burns will face the Buccaneers on Sunday.
- 60 Seconds with Jo: Swinney Reacts to ACC Sceduling Decision
- Two Minute Drill: Trevor Lawrence on Va Tech, the Heisman, and more
- Two Minute Drill: Dabo Swinney on Va Tech, The Heisman, and more
- Fantasy Football Week 13 Preview
- Jeremy Chinn named Defensive Rookie of the Month for November
- ACC Remember When: Clemson Goes Back-To-Back
- South Carolina Coaching Search Update: Napier or Beamer?
- College Football Week 14 Predictions (Late Kick Cut)
- College Football Playoff Rankings – Rapid Reaction (Late Kick Cut)
- Teddy Bridgewater a nominee for the 2020 Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award
Upstate News Headlines
- The Merge Records Roster Covers Georgia Bands to Raise Money for Stacey Abrams' Fair Fight
- The Funniest Tweets of the Week
- Former Marine, fiance trying to move forward after their houseboat sank
- Greenville Law Enforcement hold 20th annual Eric Nicholson Blood drive
- DHEC outlines vaccine plans
- T.L. Hanna addresses state championship ticket issue
- Upstate radio station hosts toy drive
- Greenville County Schools declines rapid COVID-19 testing kits
- Man charged for September homicide
- South Carolina sees highest daily COVID-19 spike since pandemic began