In today’s video we talk about an Upcoming Potential Very Cold and Snowy Pattern, This pattern will support large East Coast Snowstorms, and possibly some Great Lakes Cutter Snowstorms, either way it’s only potential, and even though we have the pattern, we still need the Cold and the Storms to line up at the same time.
It does appear many storms will track along the Northern Jet and bring potential snowfall, but this is all just speculation and we need to get a lot closer to be certain.
#Snowstorm #December #SnowyPattern
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- DHEC’s Key Indicators Dashboard Gives Snapshot of Covid-19 Impact in South Carolina
- North Carolina Reports Lowest number of COVID-19 cases in weeks
- SCEL: Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $865 million
- Wofford moving to remote instruction for 2 weeks due to high number of COVID cases
- The Latest: McConnell points finger at Trump in Capitol riot
- This birthday candle hack will prevent germs from getting on the cake
- Jazmine Sullivan, Eric Church, H.E.R. to sing at Super Bowl
- Deputies ask for help tracking down missing 16-year-old
- The history of vaccines: Everything you need to know
- Here's a step-by-step look at what is planned for Inauguration Day