In today’s video we talk about an Upcoming Extreme Pattern, we will be seeing a lot of cold in the south, and a lot of warmth in the north, obviously this is a bit of an unusual pattern.
We’re in a traditional El Nino pattern… But wait? We’re not in an El Nino, that’s the weird part, but not unheard of of course.
I expect Northern based cold to be possible in the second half of January thru into most of February.
#UpcomingPattern #PolarVortex #ArcticBlast
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Swamp Rabbits Return To Bon Secours Wellness Arena Sunday
- Furman Men’s Basketball downs ETSU, 78-66
- Friday was the last day for the IRS to send $600 stimulus payment
- Videocast: Chilly but Sunny Sunday
- Dorothy Schmidt Cole, oldest living Marine, dies at 107
- Asheville FD credits sprinkler system for containing fire at College St. building
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Strong winds blow over canopy at Upstate gas station, employees say
- President-elect Biden outlines 'Day One' agenda of executive actions
- COVID-19 infection grants immunity for five months, UK study suggests