In today’s video we talk about an Upcoming Extreme Pattern, we will be seeing a lot of cold in the south, and a lot of warmth in the north, obviously this is a bit of an unusual pattern.
We’re in a traditional El Nino pattern… But wait? We’re not in an El Nino, that’s the weird part, but not unheard of of course.
I expect Northern based cold to be possible in the second half of January thru into most of February.
#UpcomingPattern #PolarVortex #ArcticBlast
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Washington state cop reportedly runs over pedestrian at street race
- 2 in 5 Americans live where COVID-19 strains hospital ICUs
- Trump Plotted To Replace AG General In Effort To Overturn Election Results
- Watch High-speed pursuit end after car slams into thick brush and suspects flee
- Man arrested for role in Capitol riot, threatening to assassinate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Spartanburg Coroner: Man entrapped in machine dies early Sunday morning
- Sen. Bernie Sanders turns inauguration meme into sweatshirt for charity
- NC Rep. Cawthorn Scrambles to defend voter fraud claims
- Child, man injured in NC shooting after dispute with driver
- COVID-19 cluster detected at NC State