While burgers and fries are great on their own, nothing is better than burgers, fries, and a milkshake, and Five Guys makes some of the most delicious milkshakes around. Here’s what makes the Five Guys’ milkshake different from other fast food frozen treats.
Five Guys proudly advertises that its milkshakes are “hand-spun,” which is the kind of phrase we’re used to seeing on menus and signs. But what does it actually mean? The answer is pretty straightforward: A hand-spun milkshake is made by a human being who puts ingredients into a container and blends them.
While this might seem like the obvious approach to crafting any milkshake, many fast food chains don’t actually do it that way. At McDonald’s, for example, the milkshakes are machine-made from “shake syrup,” which almost makes them a different thing altogether.
While Five Guys isn’t the only chain that has hand-spun milkshakes, there are other qualities that set the Five Guys version apart from the crowd. Keep watching to Finally Know Why Five Guys’ Milkshakes Are So Delicious.
Hand-spun | 0:00
Vanilla base | 0:55
Ten different mix-ins | 1:47
No rush | 2:39
A short ingredient list | 3:39
Motivated employees | 4:34
No bad combinations | 5:33
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina Adds 1174 New Covid-19 Cases as Percent Positive Rate Rises to 18%
- Snow Has Begun to Fall Across the North Carolina Mountains
- What to Know Before Moving to Greenville South Carolina
- NC reports highest number of coronavirus hospitalizations
- Georgia Republican officials reject Trump’s calls to overturn election results
- Denver Downs holding social distancing-friendly drive-in movie screening of ‘Polar Express’
- Deputies: 2 suspects face charges in killing of missing man, kidnapping of woman who was able to escape
- Deputies: Missing person deceased, suspects charged and arrested in Rutherford Co.
- DHEC: SC sees 1,174 new virus cases, 27 more deaths Monday
- Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs certifies general election results