A controlled detonation has been carried out on an unexploded World War Two bomb found in Exeter.
Thousands of people were evacuated from their homes in the city while authorities investigated the device, according to police.
A 400-metre (1,300-ft) cordon was in place on Saturday morning, with 2,600 homes evacuated on Friday evening and Saturday.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 814 new and probable COVID-19 cases and 15 deaths reported in South Carolina April 14th
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Daily Cleaning Tasks All Offices Must Complete
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May
- Live Music Returns With a New Series at Columbia Speedway
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Available Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Tuesday
- How To Know When Your Drain Has a Serious Problem