Courtesy of David Griswold:
NEW BRIGHTON, Minn. — The Minnesota State Patrol says a small aircraft made a suspected emergency landing Wednesday night on Interstate 35W near New Brighton.
According to officials, the single engine Bellanca Viking plane made an unexpected landing just before 9:30 p.m. on the northbound lanes near Interstate 694.
Authorities say the aircraft crashed into another vehicle that was on I-35W, but no injuries occurred in the crash. Northbound 35W is currently closed at Ramsey County Road E2 for “an extended period of time” as officials continue to investigate.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Trump Plotted To Replace AG General In Effort To Overturn Election Results
- Watch High-speed pursuit end after car slams into thick brush and suspects flee
- Man arrested for role in Capitol riot, threatening to assassinate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Spartanburg Coroner: Man entrapped in machine dies early Sunday morning
- Sen. Bernie Sanders turns inauguration meme into sweatshirt for charity
- NC Rep. Cawthorn Scrambles to defend voter fraud claims
- Child, man injured in NC shooting after dispute with driver
- COVID-19 cluster detected at NC State
- South Carolina man faces federal charges in U.S. Capitol riot
- Day two of COVID-19 vaccination clinic held at Charlotte Motor Speedway