(FOX Carolina) — DHEC officials have provided a tutorial to make homemade face masks, in case you need to leave the house but still remain protected.
All you need is a cloth, rubber bands, and scissors.
The full video can be found below.
MORE NEWS – <a href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/mcmaster-issues-statewide-at-home-or-at-work-mandate-in-new-executive-order/article_cf40eeb6-7845-11ea-afb6-b34500acc7c3.html” target=”_blank”>McMaster issues
Upstate News Headlines
- Lincoln Project Mocks Trump With Fake Retro Ad Pushing Covid Drug
- NASA mission finds water on the sunlit surface of the moon
- How to Make Ree’s Chicken Fried Steak | Food Network
- fête Greenville TV’s things to do – Oct. 29 to 31
- Stella’s Most Pupular Leaf Pile Videos (So Far)
- Dabo Swinney updates injuries, preview BC
- Subway Might Not Be Around Much Longer
- New report helps consumers battle surge in online scams
- Tens of thousands evacuate as winds fuel more California fires
- Trump TV? This may be the President’s next act