Black Pumas stopped by Good Morning America to perform a special version of their song “Colors” with Jack Johnson. The band was nominated for Best New Artist at this year’s Grammy Awards.
Both artists are performing tomorrow (Sept. 26) at Farm Aid’s virtual festival. The concert is streaming live on YouTube and Farm Aid’s website, and will also feature sets from Neil Young, John Mellencamp, Dave Matthews and more.
Black Pumas are releasing a deluxe reissue of their self-titled debut album on Oct. 9, and it includes new artwork. You can preorder it here.
Watch Black Pumas and Jack Johnson perform “Colors” below. Keep scrolling to watch their 2019 Paste studio session.
Upstate News Headlines
- Investigators Question Story Of Hiker Found In Zion National Park, Say Statements ‘Don’t Add Up’
- Family of Catherine Blauvelt calling for suspected killer to turn himself in
- Reports: Vice President Pence adviser tests positive for coronavirus
- South Carolina voters wait hours in long lines in Greenville County
- Car catches on fire after woman says her brakes failed, and she hit a gas pump, troopers say
- Pence adviser Marty Obst tests positive for coronavirus
- Vice President Pence to speak in Greenville this week
- Videocast: Showers, Cooler Sunday
- Tropical Storm Zeta Explodes – Hurricane Zeta Expected – Possible Huge Nor’ Easter – WeatherMan Plus
- Amber Alert issued in Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas for 2 girls