ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia Republican Kelly Loeffler and Democrat Raphael Warnock advanced to the Jan. 5 U.S.
Senate runoff with the challenge of winning over the 2 million voters who chose one of the 18 other candidates in November’s election.
Polls show they have largely succeeded. Turnout could be the
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- Ex-Myrtle Beach mayor dies of COVID-19 as S.C. cases grow
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Powerball jackpot rises to $730 million; Mega Millions hits $850 million