WanderLove is about reconnecting with what you love. Experience mountainous trails, roadside stands, and all of the winding roads in between when you road trip the Shenandoah Spirits Trail through the northern Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.
As you travel through six counties, several cities, and countless towns, you’ll find some of the finest outdoor recreation and craft drinks Virginia has to offer. Running along the Interstate 81 corridor through the Shenandoah Valley, the spirits trail is a great way to take in the mountain views and charming downtowns with a drink in your hand.
Featuring 23 wineries, 22 breweries, three cideries, and two distilleries, you’re sure to find a drink that satisfies your post-adventure cravings. Discover the best spots to play, eat, and drink in this guide to the Shenandoah Spirits Trail.
Hike Trail by Joe Petty, Bryce Resort Bike Park Jump by Jenna French
Go Outside and Play
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Brawl Breaks Out at Bath & Body Works Between Employees and Woman
- South Carolina baseball wins 10th straight game to start the season
- South Carolina defeats Georgia to win SEC Championship, 67-62
- 17-year-old shocked when she learned she was offered more than $1 million in college scholarships
- Aquarium moss balls sold at NC pet stores could contain invasive species, NC Wildlife says
- 76ers teammates Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons to miss NBA All-Star Game over contact tracing
- Video Captures Idaho Families Burning Face Masks In Front Of The State Capital
- Retail and restaurant workers worry about safety as states ease mask rules
- Man Skating With ‘Trump 2024’ Flag Tackled at Central Park Ice Rink
- Watchdog accuses Duke energy of misleading state regulators.